Celebrated annually on April 22, Earth Day is observed by millions of people and organizations around the world. This year’s theme, “Invest in Our PlanetTM,” highlights the importance of our collective responsibility to create change.
We all have an obligation to build a more sustainable future. Some of the ways we do this at Mauser Packaging Solutions include:
- Closing the Packaging Lifecycle – We extend the life cycle of materials through our reconditioning and recycling services, diverting waste from landfills and reducing our use of natural resources.
- Investing in Infrastructure– We are making targeted investments in equipment, technology, and automation that help us drive efficiency while conserving raw materials and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- Driving Change through Industry Partnerships – We take leading roles in many industry groups advocating for the expanded use of post-consumer resin and policies that support the circular economy
- Supporting Recycling – We collect empty plastic packaging and recycle it to make post-consumer resin for use in our own products and components. We also strive to make our products 100% recyclable post-use.
- Sourcing Sustainably – We incorporate recycled content in our metal, plastic and fiber products whenever possible, reducing our consumption of virgin raw materials.
At Mauser Packaging Solutions we celebrate Earth day, every day. Click here to learn more about how we’re Redefining Sustainability.