Safe. Secure. Sustainable.
Ideal for chemicals, lubricants, acids, coatings, and more, Mauser Packaging Solutions’ all-plastic IBCs provide users with maximum durability, performance, and safety.
Available in 275 and 330-gallon sizes, our UN-rated all-plastic, stackable IBC is designed for hazardous material transport and dispensing. Post-use, it can be collected, reconditioned, and reused through participation in our Recover Syst-M program.
Advantages of the Mauser Packaging Solutions All-Plastic IBC Include:
- Unparalleled durability and reuse opportunities with nominal ½” thick walls and UV-stabilized high-density polyethylene
- Quick draining via unobstructed access to bottom discharge valve through enlarged “doghouse”
- Maximum draining efficiency via sloped tank bottom
- Secure stacking – even with other brands of IBCs
- Maximum brand impact with option to emboss logo and a variety of pallet colors available
- Lower environmental impact through participation in the Recover Syst-M program