April 2, 2020
To Our Valued Customers:
As you know, the COVID-19 pandemic is a rapidly evolving situation. Mauser Packaging Solutions is committed to our safety-first strategy and places a high priority on ensuring a safe and healthy environment for all of our employees, customers, suppliers, and their families.
We will continue to closely monitor and adhere to the guidance of global and local governmental agencies, as well as implement proactive measures to limit potential exposure and risk. We have created a global task force that meets daily to review the dynamic situation and its potential impact on our operations and supply chains. We are hyper-focused on minimizing risk, avoiding disruptions and providing continuity of supply.
Currently, with the exception of our facilities in India, all other manufacturing facilities around the world are fully operational, with added preparedness measures in place.
Our Supply Chain:
We are constantly reviewing our global supply chain (raw materials, components, logistics etc.) to minimize the risk of potential disruption. We are proactively implementing local and regional contingency plans to help ensure continued supply for our customers. We will continue to monitor the situation and remain in close contact with our suppliers.
To ensure the safety of our employees and visitors, we have taken these key actions:
- Activated a global task force that reviews the situation daily and applies preparedness and prevention best practices
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation protocols throughout facilities and offices, food areas, break areas, and restrooms
- Increased the number of alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations in facilities and offices
- Provided hand-washing and wellness reminders to be displayed in public areas
- Restricted all visits to facilities and offices
- Adjusted facility schedules to limit the number of people congregating at any one time (Ex: lunch, breaks, etc.)
- Transitioning to an alternative work arrangement at corporate offices to increase social distancing
- Created a centralized platform for communications and resources that is accessible to all employees
Mauser Packaging Solutions values your business and appreciates your understanding during this challenging time. We will continue to monitor the evolving situation and will do everything we can to keep our employees safe and customers supplied. If you have any questions, please contact your sales representative.
President & CEO
Mauser Packaging Solutions