- Europe, Middle East, and Africa
Mauser Packaging Solutions, formed by BWAY, Mauser Group, NCG and ICS, brings unparalleled packaging performance and innovation to redefine sustainability for customers. From new packaging made from recycled content, to reconditioning, reuse, recycling and professional disposal, we provide customized solutions that have a positive impact on businesses and the planet, bringing true sustainability at scale to companies all over the world.
Together we have over 300 years of combined experience, over 1,000 global patents, more than 180 sites around the world, and over 11,000 employees committed to helping companies like yours operate more sustainably and effectively.
Mauser Packaging Solutions is looking for a passionate and highly motivated
Manager Operations Excellence (m/f/d)
based in Montataire France
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Train and coach employees from the shop floor, the supervisor and the plant management level in the implementation of lean methods;
- Support the production sites in the production data collection (BDE / Shoplogix);
- Lead and execute workshops (kaizens) to implement, maintain and improve the use of the system;
- Conduct MMX audits and derive improvement plans;
- Support the organisation in improvement projects;
- Lead or participate in improvement projects while working closely with other departments like operations, SHEQ and engineering;
- Promote and support the MAUSER Best Practice Portal to communicate best practices in the organization;
- Manage operations excellence key projects;
- Further develop the MAUSER KPI system;
- Identify standardization opportunities and evaluate their potential;
- Maintain a standard equipment database;
- Lead or participate in standardization projects and support the engineering department in the roll-out of these standards;
- Provide performance coaching to the operations team to ensure that goals are achieved;
- Drive and improve results by leveraging lean tools, consulting skills and change management processes;
- Secure performance in the plant in terms of safety, quality, delivery and cost.
YOUR IDEAL PROFILE:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in mechanical, electrical, industrial engineering or manufacturing technology;
- Six sigma green belt, preferably Six Sigma Black Belt;
- Experienced in the implementation of lean methods (CI, 5S, productivity im-provement, RCPS) in an industrial organization for several years;
- Excellent Project Management skills;
- Effective communicator and consensus builder across key stakeholders;
- Understand lean and related areas (six sigma, TPM, TPS);
- Experienced in employee training;
- Expert in problem solving;
- Proficient English skills in written and oral communication;
- Experienced with data export from ERP systems and proficient MS office skills;
- Good knowledge in CapEx planning, ROI, forecast and tracking impact of measures on P&L;
- Willingness to travel globally (50%) and open minded towards different work cultures;
- Result-driven and fact-based and well-structured work style;
- Strong and decisive personality, well-developed interpersonal skills;
- Can-do attitude in order to solve complex problems and create a sustainable impact.
IS THIS THE PERFECT CHALLENGE FOR YOU?
Then please send us your application documents (preferably per email) including salary expectations as well as your earliest starting date.
Mauser France S.A.S
100, rue Louis Blanc